Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

The semester is over and the students have left campus for the holiday break. We are really excited about the upcoming spring season. Check out our website for the schedule. A reminder to all parents and alumni, we are having our parents weekend March 6th when we play Hope and Grove City. I am looking forward to having a large number of people on campus that weekend. Please let me know if you’ll be able to attend (thanks to George and Celine Davis for being the first RSVP).

To get into the Christmas spirit I thought I would share a couple pictures I took this morning (December 21st) of our outdoor tennis courts. I love this time of year.

One other HUGE announcement and that is our indoor courts are getting a facelift over the college’s winter shutdown. We are resurfacing the courts and changing the color scheme to match the outdoor by making it the US Open blue and green (not the white from the pictures above). I’ll include pictures in my first January blog posting.

I hope all of you have a great holiday season and that moving into 2011 you all remain healthy and happy.

“Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts.”

-John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment