Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy Start to Summer

It’s been a busy summer so far. We ran a 4-day Nike tennis camp on campus and had a lot of fun with it. Joe Leffler worked it with us and did a great job. Immediately following camp I flew to Connecticut for a recruiting showcase. I got to see some really good players there before I headed to Fort Myers, FL to recruit at the Florida Open. There were great players there as well and it is excellent to see how players adjust to different conditions (the Florida Open is a clay court tournament).

Now I am back in Oberlin getting work done in the office and preparing for the fall season. I’ll be doing a little more travel before school starts. Visits to the Midwest Open and Nats at the Zoo are definitely planned and hopefully I’ll get out to a couple more as well.


"Get out there and do your best and don't think!"

-Judy Rankin

No comments:

Post a Comment